Tenured research scientist at Inria Bordeaux, Potioc team. Previously at Inria Saclay, Aviz team.
Studying information visualization and human-computer interaction.
Current research interests:
- Humanitarian data visualization
- Physical and immersive visualizations
- Judgment and decision making with visualizations
- Research transparency and statistical communication
Past research interests:
- Animated transitions
- Interactive infovis techniques
- Input devices & interaction techniques
- User interface programming
I'm looking for a PhD student to investigate the use of unconventional data visualizations to promote effective altruism. [More]